Monday, October 22, 2007

Flowing Cost

Here I am, in the coffee shop at Kuwait airport (again). Seems that this place is the only place left for me to be able to write my blog. But my blog writing spirit significantly negatively affected after I open the attachment of my personal calls deduction this month!! Hell of cost!!

Well talking about cost, actually I am doing all right for the past few months... emm longer than that actually. I meant no unnecessary spending other than the intentionally shopping hehehe

What happen this past few days make me wonder, something must have gone wrong somewhere somehow. Started with the limited reimbursement amount of my driving training and all the related cost to get my driving license. Well I was planning to get my driving license without paying under table money, that’s why I push my self to master that silly parking and “letter S” reversed. Also to refresh my minimum driving experience after 6 months not behind the wheel. I remembered exactly that my office first manager was saying that company will help me for the training until I feel comfortable. Apparently, there’s a limit to it. My legal cost (not including under table money that eventually I have to disbursed after failing two times!) was three times higher than the limit due to three times taking the test plus the hours that I spent on driving training. While on top of that I have to spent bloody extra money to get me that famous driving license!! (This is equal to one and a half my legal cost)

Not yet recovered from my grief over the above, the following day I lost my red mobile phone when I was at the bank withdrawing money. Not sure how it happened, but it happened! And when I pass by my boss office, he gave me shit for me losing my mobile, he directly giving the news that company will not replace any mobile loss for negligence like that and not to mention that he was upset of not being able to contact me since morning.

Going back to my office rushing to finish everything before I left for this short vacation, plus still have to deal with my upset staff for me giving him left and right yesterday of being not focusing at work. I had a nice surprise of my land line detail bill and a sweet notes saying, “ Please highlight all personal calls (if any) and return to me asap”. Gosh! I thought they will never give me the bill and charge me! Hahaha this is the first time though after 8 months being here! Then as expected, that print out soon to be covered in my pink stabilos with all my personal calls to Indonesia! I don’t even have the guts to calculate the amount!

I thought this cost hammering is ended already, until I open the attachment of my personal calls from my mobile which break the record of all time! But for this one, I think there is potentially a mistake. I don’t recall that I ever use that much… We’ll found out when I get back though..

Calls … calls… calls… and soon this will be shooting even more high starting November I guess.. I’d better set my account in yahoo or skype soon.. Oopps boarding already …

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

capeee deeech...

Anonymous said...

good to see your blog

Ehtesham
Schlumberger