Sunday, November 04, 2007

By End of The Day...

I had a bad news couple days back. My father slipped and fell down on his back. It was awfull.And only after three days, he went to hospital to get X-ray due to the continous pain. And only after that the news reach his daughter!!! Gosh..



There was a fracture on one of the spines. He need to be hospitalized but as expected he refused. Planned to go for second opinion to his neurosurgeon and internist, this afternoon I was completely break down when I had that sms saying that my fathe was taken to Emergency due to his sudden inability to communicate. It was kind of stroke sympthoms!My heart was sunk and there I just lost it.. I was choked in my tears when I called my sister.



I am not used to be that emotional, I used to be experienced that emotional state much later on when things are in control or over. That's applied to everything, including the time when my mom got really sick and lost her...



It just really struck me that eventually u have nothing but your own.. looking at my father seriously sick like that,but all his daughter is away. My eldest sister husband's is out of town, so she can't come right away.My second sister happen to be out for field duty. And here I am far far away...Off course we're trying to be there as soon as we got the news.. but the thing is sometimes even your family can't be there for u the time u most need them. Not because they don't want to or anything.It's just when life and destiny taking over, each of human being will be busy with their own. Need to adjust and time to reallign everything when things suddenly come up.

Main point.. by end of the day.. u can be alone.. literally alone and got alienated from other lives for those who used to be your life focus... U will be lucky enough if u have your spouse to be with you to live the days when things got their own rhythm but that will not always be the case.. not to mention if u happen to have pain during those days

Emm this makes me more determine ... not to end up going old alone hehehe well need to take chances right ... eventhough we'll never know how we're going to live our old life and what's gonna happen

But I feel very sad now... My father... hopes to hear the good news tomorrow of his health.. amen...

3 comments:

Berly said...

Turut bersedih atas musibah yang menimpa. Semoga ayahanda cepat pulih

Alina said...

Makasih doanya Berly...

Loe sendiri pa kabar?gue rencana pulang mid Nov ini, nunggu abis training kelar. So far the recovery is going in the right direction.. InsyaAllah amin

senjamenyapa said...

mudah2an cepat sembuh ya bapak.
tapi memang salah satu yang tersulit dalam hidup ini adalah kita tak bisa selalu ada saat orang2 yang kita cintai membutuhkan