Monday, December 17, 2007

Till we meet again

One of closest dearest told me ones after some time I move to my new location, “Why is it so hard to get hold of you now? One drop of a line won’t be too much hassle. I know where this is going to lead to! That suddenly we’ve become stranger and when we finally meet again it will never be the same and we could be just talking about the weather!!!”

When I heard that, I strongly feel that statement was exaggerating. People do move on, busy with their own life and old friends will be there having their own space and shall cross the road again whenever the destiny take us. Once we came across, having fun for a while, exchanging some news which might not be very personal, share some nostalgic memories, laugh, wave our hands and continue to walk on each path. A small number of people will be remain there in our soul and will be greet with the same intensity as it used to whenever there’s a chance or we do create the opportunity to meet whenever our soul is craving to.

Seems that I am not good in all of this, I easily move to my shell and alienated my self from the world no matter what. I tend to assume that things are going steady without maintenance and effort. The truth is I loss a lot! I don’t know how truth it is about Karma, but I got the chance to taste it too to be on the other side. When you expect someone to care, but then what expected are never there for whatever reasons. Then I guess I do know how it feels like to be abandoned.

May be I am mixing things up, but it is true I should’ve done more to preserve the joy of having lots of best people around and reduce some space for my self. Without even know it, we end up losing people. True that new people come up, and life is keep changing, but is that life is all about?? Dedicated to changes, move on with everything and embrace the fact that people will come on go. Then when one of your closest start drifting away with the new life, just let go and accept that as a routine and just move on with your own life … I guess…

All my love for those who fulfilled my days and my soul once upon a time, by end of the day most people are end up alone in one way or another, we just need to have the faith and move on… and I am sorry for not being there so many times for each of you in every important part of your life, but I do wish that you are all well in every way my dearest friends…

4 comments:

senjamenyapa said...

y'know, professionally speaking, i think it's a good sign if you feel lonely. It might be a sign that you're in a steady path going up the corporate ladder. i heard it gets lonelier and lonelier on your way to the top.

Alina said...

I guess that's statement is true, with one condition though: that you have limited life outside the office! hahaha

and Sadly, it could easily happen. As mentioned, it took effort to maintain both sides.

Anonymous said...

we dream of hope,of fire, of love, of death...
And then it happens...the dream becomes real and the answer to this quest, this need to solve life's mysteries finally show it self...
Like the glowing light of a new dawn.

So much struggle for meaning....
For purpose...And in the end, We find it only in each other...
Our shared experience of the fantastic ad the mundane...
The simple human need to find a kindred to connect and to know in our hearts that we are not alone...

Berly said...

Hmm.. I do remember someone asking for my email and said that she will email me.